Sunday, March 28, 2010

reinvention.

Recently I've been trying to keep my room more organized. I thought it'd be nice to post some pictures of my room!
prom glass&beach shells
my bulletin board, now organized with photos. before it was just a pile or papers.
some of my earrings, in a chocolate box.
box of bracelets
my messy table!
earrings I made last night

my new sunglasses holder. for a while i had them on my bunk bed but they'd fall all the time. I used this wooden place mat and just stuck in the sunnies!
andy warhol digital imaging project
bejeweled shoes. I did this last night. They also have my initials in jewels on the back, near the heel.

what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome accessories! Pop Art Andy Warhol!! I LIKE!

    The bejeweled shoes are cool B-)

    ReplyDelete